The days of playing the radio to listen to music are gone. Nowadays, there are many on-demand music streaming services available such as Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon Music, and Google Play Music. Spotify is arguably one of the best music streaming services in the world. It is a premium application that does not irritate people by showing ads while listening to music. Spotify allows people to listen to music anytime they want, even when there is no internet available. While traveling in a plane or bus, Spotify can be the best music streamer at your disposal.
You can download your favorite music and playlists on your device to play them in the hour of need when there are no signals in your phone.
In order to download songs in your device on Spotify, you have to purchase a Premium subscription offered by them. The download button won’t be available unless you buy the subscription. So firstly get the plan and then we can start.
How to Download Spotify Songs on Computer or Mac?
Method 1: Downloading Liked Songs
Downloading your selected songs on Mac or Windows is surprisingly very easy, and the process for Mac and Windows is the same. Here’s how to get your songs offline on Spotify:
- First of all, like all the songs that you want to download in your device.
- Then head to the “Liked Songs” on your Spotify application.
- Now press the Download toggle slider button located on the top-right side of your app.
That is it! This is how you can download your favorite tracks on Spotify on Windows and Mac.
Method 2: Downloading Entire Playlists
- First of all, navigate to the playlist that you want to download on our computer.
- Then tap the “Heart-shaped” button situated next to the Play button. By doing so, the playlist will be saved to your library for ease of access. But the songs are still not downloaded on your device, and you can’t listen offline.
- In order to download the songs of that playlist, press the Download slider switch to start downloading music. Once the Download slider is enabled, all songs will be downloaded in your device one by one.
The download link on the desktop app only appears after liking a track or playlist. However, it makes downloading songs a bit difficult for new users since the new users won’t be able to find the download link for songs.
How to Get Favorite Tracks offline on Smartphones on Spotify?
In mobile devices, you don’t have to like a song to download it; that is why using Spotify on a smartphone is even more comfortable. Here’s how to download music on Spotify mobile:
- Just load the songs in the queue that you want you to want to download.
- Now on the music player interface, turn the Download slider button and then your download will begin.
Kindly note that you don’t have to like a song to save it offline on your device.
Billy Mark is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.